PRODUCE AT HIGH EFFICIENCY AND HIGH TEMPERATURE
Industrial size heat pumps are suitable for high power (>3 MWth) and high temperature applications.
With a modular design, they are adapted to the needs of customers and the constraints of their projects:
- High temperatures (>80°C) or steam production
- Large gaps between source and needs
- Corrosive geothermal resources
- Low pressure steam recovery (steam turbine)
- Large load variations
- Location and accessibility constraints
MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION
High-temperature heat pumps produce heat that can be used in industrial processes and district heating networks by exploiting low or medium temperature resources:
- Low-temperature geothermal energy (<40°C)
- Optimization of medium-temperature geothermal networks
- Fatal industrial heat (cooling water, steam, …)
- Grey water, fresh water, sea water, …
- Cooling network or industrial processes cooling, for simultaneous production of heat and cold (heat pump)
Robustly designed, heat pumps keep operating maintenance requirements to a minimum. These technologies are fully automated allowing fast start-up, remote shutdown and remote supervision with high availability.
We also offer our customers a complete range of tailor-made services for maintenance and 24-hour operation monitoring.
Our Heat Pumps are equipped with centrifugal compressors designed by Enertime and adapted to the customer’s temperatures bringing the following assets:
- High efficiency, ensuring high performances
- Variable power allowing continuous adjustment of heat production to customer requirements
- Tailor-made adaptations to source temperatures, to requirements and to customer’s wishes in terms of power
The fluids used are new-generation refrigerants with a very low impact on the greenhouse effect (GWP < 5) and no effect on the ozone layer (ODP = 0). Non-flammable and non-toxic, they guarantee an easy and safe integration of our machines in urban and industrial installations.